Melodrama
I'm sick of all these fucking feelings.
Bored to death with myself
Even as I compose the next line.
I'm trying to purge the things inside
That are poisoning me as I hold on,
Hoping to be able
To turn the tables
On whatever boogeyman lurks in my soul.
I'm trying but getting older
While my heart is growing colder
Is there a way out of this snake pit?
Or at least a way to change where I don't have to quit.
Bored to death with myself
Even as I compose the next line.
I'm trying to purge the things inside
That are poisoning me as I hold on,
Hoping to be able
To turn the tables
On whatever boogeyman lurks in my soul.
I'm trying but getting older
While my heart is growing colder
Is there a way out of this snake pit?
Or at least a way to change where I don't have to quit.
Comments
Post a Comment