Ezer Kenegedo
For you I would do 'most anything.
I hope you know that it's true.
You're the why to my questions,
The how in my answers,
The reason I do what I do.
I love to hear you laugh,
I hate to see you cry.
You're the pearl of great cost
Beautiful and beloved
The Rose of Sharon
Lily of the valley,
More precious than anything you can buy.
My heart, it beats for you.
You're always on my mind.
You're the love of my life,
Ezer kenegedo, my wife.
Love beyond any I'd hoped to find.
Words fall short of the feelings I feel
It's borderline blasphemous,
This exhilarating zeal,
That resonates in my mind and my heart;
Let's never ever be apart.
I hope you know that it's true.
You're the why to my questions,
The how in my answers,
The reason I do what I do.
I love to hear you laugh,
I hate to see you cry.
You're the pearl of great cost
Beautiful and beloved
The Rose of Sharon
Lily of the valley,
More precious than anything you can buy.
My heart, it beats for you.
You're always on my mind.
You're the love of my life,
Ezer kenegedo, my wife.
Love beyond any I'd hoped to find.
Words fall short of the feelings I feel
It's borderline blasphemous,
This exhilarating zeal,
That resonates in my mind and my heart;
Let's never ever be apart.
Comments
Post a Comment